Serving the people of the Northwest Territories since 1990, the Vital Abel Boarding Home is wholly owned by the Det’on Cho Corporation. Det’on Cho is the economic development organization of the Yellowknives Dene First Nation, and is dedicated to creating prosperity for its members.
CASUAL MIDNIGHT RECEPTIONIST
Under the supervision of the Manager, the Casual Midnight Receptionist is a rotational shift worker responsible for:
• Welcoming new clients.
• Answering telephones and referring calls or taking messages.
• Assigning patients and/or escorts rooms.
• Communicating with Drivers on pickups, drop offs and deliveries of patients prescriptions.
• Helping to arrange travel with relevant agencies.
• Performing light housekeeping duties.
• Assisting with general administrative duties
This is the perfect position for someone looking for an alternative schedule. Vital Abel is a flexible and friendly work environment and houses people from all over the Territory.